Tenuta Quintino, old farmhouse dating back to the sixteenth century, built along the coast of the Ionian coast of Salento, belonged to the Prince of Avetrana "Vincenzo Imperiali".
Today, skillfully and lovingly restored in keeping with ancient forms with the use of ancient techniques and old materials, it has been designed since 2003 farmhouse
dedicated to a friendly welcome. The rooms of various sizes are tastefully furnished and equipped with all amenities.
For our guests is available Internet WI-FI throughout the area of the Masseria Tenuta Quintino.
A brief history of the property is located in the Cadastral Register of Nardò in 1750, where we find the name "Torrione Cola Rizzo" or "Messer Vincenzo" and "Chiusurello in Arneo"
owned by the owner Vincenzo dell'Avetrana Prince Imperial. The complex consisted of "houses, huts, courtyards, threshing floor" and the lands were "rural and macchiose".
It was one of the biggest farms of 'Arneo and reached the extension 1300 tomoli (1 Tomolo corresponds to 0.63 hectares, and a total of 819 hectares)
macchiose lands and houses and bordered to the East by the Masseria Serra Angels, to the west with the Colonial Diserta Boncore, Tramontana with the Beach Sea and Scirocco
with the possessions of the Mensa Episcopal.
Immediately after the Second World War was passed by the State Land Reform and the Masseria Cola Rizzo who had become 1237
hectares was divided into 37 farms and 131 shares. It was the most extensive and articulated in the aspects of settlement.
From the village of Torre Lapillo (23 houses inhabited by families of farmers) included 725 hectares of pasture, 260 hectares of arable land and incorporated the Swamp Serra,
Feda and the 165 hectares of oak forest, now completely disappeared). In the same period, the Agency Reform instituted within the same a representative office that worked
for several years until it was phased out in 1968 for consolidation of functions in the central office of Lecce.
The pool is not usable but it's just ornamental.